OPD Manager-Private Hospital Background (Only Physicians)
-New Cairo, CairoPosted 8 days ago
50Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Ensure safe and high quality medical provided services to all clinics patients.
- Review Clinics Treatment plan protocols in OPD clinics including and not limited to: Lab, Rad, Physiotherapy services.
- Review and monitor the Medical Staff Privilege of Doctors in alignment with Medical Director and Specialty a Clinical Leaders.
- Close coordination with all relative department for patients' safety and medical treatment.
- Generate periodical monthly reports for better guidance on clinics performance and patients satisfactions.
- Monitor , report with Corrective actions the Quality of OPD services through the Following outcome KPI’s Reports :
- Cancelations, Doctor Delays, Patients Complaints and Waiting Time per OPD Clinicsl.
- BSc. in Medicine. (Only Physicians)
- +8 Years Outpatients Department Experience at Private Hospitals (Tertiary Hospitals).
- Strategic & Analytical Skills
- Strong Statistical Skills (Good with numbers)
- Business Oriented
- Strong Leadership Skills.
- Senior Sales Advisor - Corpora...Hala Consulting - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Claims & Medical Insurance Spe...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Medical Record Manager-Physici...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Medical Duty ManagerDar Al-Fouad Hospital - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER -...Road9 Media - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Plant ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Medical Claims & Approv...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- OPD coordinatorShifa Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior medical researcher & co...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative (...Hassan Healthcare Egypt - Maadi, Cairo26 days ago
- Operative Room Manager-Surgery...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago