Skills And Tools:
- Directly responsible for the revenue growth, relationship development, and the profitability of assigned sales area.
- Inspire and influence sales and brand marketing teams to drive e-commerce market share and sales acceleration on retail customer websites.
- Responsible for sales operations, administrative, and support functions within the assigned sales area.
- Develop and maintain enduring account relationships with key customers.
- Proposes and implements sales and marketing promotions to further strategic objectives and grow sales.
- Ensures sales results meet or exceed established objectives.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team with skills in brand marketing, sales, product, finance, and data analytics.
- Manage the business case, project planning, and execution of e-commerce strategies related to product launches, review acquisition, and advertising with full accountability for results and timely deliverance.
- Support content transfer to retail customers, in close cooperation with sales and content marketing specialists.
- Assist with development and management of retail customer paid search advertising platforms and organic search optimization strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum three years of experience in e-commerce sales, marketing, customer service, or related field
- Authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis is required; employer sponsorship for employment-based visa status is not available for this position.
- Experience with backend retailer e-commerce platforms a plus
- Experience with paid search platforms a plus
- Familiarity with sales and merchandising standards, policies, procedures, and competitive position
- Must have a working understanding of e-commerce promotion and advertising
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent business communications skills.
- E Commerce Specialist for K.S....Confidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo8 days ago