Financial Section Head [Logistics Background]Posted 2 months ago
- 14In Consideration
- 92Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Title: Financial Section Head
Job Code: FSHFF2G02
Supporting business and top management with financial reports about Revenue, Cost and profit, determine the cash flow, support working capital decision, budget and forecast, supporting projects pricing.
- Monitor daily and monthly financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results to match the agreed budget.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
- Conduct profit and cost analyses.
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial principle.
- Recommend cost-reduction solutions.
- Following with the external tax consultancy for tax preparation and payment on due date.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders and executives in formal meetings.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Follow-up and audit the daily operations of the inventory controllers to ensure the accuracy and control of the daily operations of the warehouse team and to meet the standard performance indicators for customers.
- Follow up the periodic and annual inventory of customers.
- Daily and periodic follow-up of the spare parts store and ensure the limit of demand and consumption to ensure the accuracy of purchases and quotations to maintain costs.
Alfa Logistics is a local company with 600 million Egyptian pound investment, started on 2014 by 20,000 Pallet position at one site.
On May 2016 it reached up to 78,000 pallet positions.
Today Alfa is one of the biggest 3PL company specialized in warehousing, value-added services and distribution. Given the nature of its operations, Alfa requires smart and encompassing storage solutions, and the first specialist logistics company that has implemented the shuttling system with 9 million EGP investment and reached up to 100,000 pallet positions after it became three sites.
- University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree of commerce.
- Logistics Background is a MUST.
- Strong experience in financial reporting, ERP & audit Background.
- 7+ years of experience
- Very Good English Command.
- Odoo user is highly preferred.
- Attention to Details
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Monthly & Yearly Reporting Accuracy
- CCC / DSO / DPO - Cash management
- Cost Center Allocation Accuracy
- Monitoring Cost & Budget - Secure Fast Moving Spare Parts
- General AccountantSoftex - Nasr City, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior Oracle Financial Functi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Oracle Financial Consultant - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Cost Accountant - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria2 months ago
- Senior AccountantWIKA Near East - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- General AccountantMB for Engineering - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Junior Cost AccountantNew Plan - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- AccountantInfotech - Nasr City, Cairo6 hours ago
- Senior Accountant - CMAMahmoud Electric - Abbassia, Cairo12 days ago
- Payroll Senior OfficerZewail City - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Senior AccountantAlouf Travel - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Payroll SpecialistDo Outsource - Sheikh Zayed, Giza12 days ago
- Senior Budgeting and Costing A...Akhnaton for Trading & Distributing - Downtown, Cairo17 days ago