Skills And Tools:
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports
- With the help of Tool’s office, draw charts and graphs to illustrate technical reports
- Perform data entry, verification, and back-up; and maintain database
- Develop automated accounting applications (ERP) and consolidation’s tools to improve productivity
- Manage and coordinate the key financial measurements (revenue, gross profit, expense, and profit and cash), and also advise on cost reducing techniques
- Analyze financial performance and develop forecast models
- Perform budget and cost analysis, reviewing and advisory of financial reporting.
- Perform risk assessments and evaluation of due taxes
- Communicate or liaise with direct management, finance personnel and other analysts in meeting task assigned by the firm
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information, investment decisions, or any other tasks assigned by the organization.
- Graduate from B.C accounting.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in financial analysis and financial reporting .
- Pervious experience in Budgeting & Reporting
- Experience in manufacturing & Construction companies is preferred
- Excellent in English .
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Financial Manager-ConstructionConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Financial Manager/Paints (10th...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago