Skills And Tools:
- Issue foreign exchange and travel receipts.
- Record all FE and travel transactions on cash records maintained on a daily basis.
- Is responsible for opening and closure of safe in adherence to company security procedures through the safe closing register.
- Ensure application of up-to-date FE rates; change them on the board and computer system.
- Perform internal money transfers from and to other branches and receive external money transfers.
- In consultation with the branch manager and within limits set by management, determine currency and traveler's checks holdings, remit surpluses and order additional supplies.
- Balance cash in hand daily for travel combined with FE and makeup branch remittance to Remittance Control Unit.
- Process refund applications from clients, ensuring the necessary authorizing signature is obtained before encashment.
- Sell and up-sell travel insurance offered by the Company.
- Maintain Travelers Check Accountancy Register on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with Branch Manager and Accountant details for checks/cash received for clearing on credit invoices. Ensure invoice numbers are clearly stated on receipts.
- Close daily books, print them, and send necessary information about different currencies to management.
- Prepare a list of I.O.U.'s for the branch by date/amount and follow up a clearance with the Branch Manager/staff concerned in a period of maximum of one week.
- Prepare Central Bank of Egypt weekly and monthly statistics for consolidation by the center.
- Close monthly accounts and print the required information for various departments.
- Hand in necessary reports to the branch account department.
- Record cash available in safe, in the Safe Note and Cash Sheet.
- Ensure excellent customer service through assisting coworkers on the counter in customer service and fulfilling the requirements of counter customers through invoice payment.
- Maintain Client Relationship management.
- Maintain Customer Focus.
- Set right prices in dealings with clients.
- Maintain encashment register of encashed checks overnight.
- Receive FE mail and ensure all urgent items are immediately dealt with, and update files and manuals used.
- Ensure all drafts, emails, and telegraphic transfers are covered on the day of instruction.
- Work on maximizing company revenue.
- Perform filing operation by arranging documents in designated folders in File Box.
- Adhere to audit policies and correct audit procedures.
- Carry out all tasks as reasonably requested by the company and Branch Manager.
- Males only
- Good Command of English Language
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Communication skills
- Hard worker
- Flexible with working hours /night shifts and emergency shifts.
- Senior Cost Controller - Hurghada, Red Sea6 days ago
- Telesales AgentConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Customer Support Representativ... - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Call Center Agent - Sheraton, Cairo11 days ago
- Outbound Caller - Customer Ser... - Dokki, Giza14 days ago
- Telesales Representative - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago
- Sales Representative ( Remotel...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Telesales Executive - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Account Manager - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- VIP Customer service Chat - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago