Skills And Tools:
Work as an HR representative in the assigned store implementing all related policies and actions under the supervision of the Personnel Manager.
- Source, select and hire candidates to fulfill store budget/hiring needs within allowed hiring time; and send weekly Vacancy Report to Recruitment department.
- Ensure attendance and leaves data are regularly entered/imported on HR system and extract attendance reports as required.
- Conduct monthly payroll closing by addition of newly hired employees and activation of transfers in addition to any other transactions to be added/deducted from employee salary; send to C&B department for processing.
- Coordinate with C&B department for bank account openings in order to reduce cash payments.
- Assist C&B department in administering company benefits such as medical insurance and new born vouchers ensuring policy and process are correctly followed.
- Assist in achieving store sales and maintain allowed staff cost ratio through monthly analysis; report variances and/or concerns to C&B to take corrective action in timely manner.
- Send requests for employees HR/Experience/Bank Letters and deliver to employees.
- Administer all end-of-services procedures and the related clearances for store employees and report it to C&B to issue final settlement.
- Deliver social insurance forms to the designated insurance offices in timely manner and follow up to ensure there is no delay in additions/deletions. Send monthly report to Personnel of all forms delivered.
- Assist Personnel department in submitting all government required data and reports on scheduled dates to avoid fines.
- Conduct exit interviews with resigned employees; send the forms to Personnel department monthly to analyze the reason and propose corrective actions to stay within allowed turnover percentage.
- Conduct investigations and apply disciplinary actions according to the Disciplinary Actions Policy; and send monthly report to Personnel department.
- Collect promotion nomination forms bi-annually from line managers and send it to Personnel Manager for processing.
- Ensure renewal of employee contracts is done in timely manner and in accordance to labor law; send updated renewals to Personnel department to update system and employee files.
- Assist, guide and coach store staff on all reported grievances and resolve conflicts to ensure workflow is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure awareness and implementation of all company policies and practices through periodic meetings, announcements board update and spot checks.
- Improve communication, motivation and engagement at store level using tools provided by L&D department including monthly store meetings, employee of quarter rewards, monthly celebrations
- Ensure employees attend scheduled trainings and development programs in coordination with L&D department and Training Policy.
- Attention to details
- Customer Focus
- Relationship Building
- Effective Communication
- Planning & Organizing
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent English.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office.
- Human Resources GeneralistConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo10 days ago
- Junior HR Specialist- IT Indus...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Compensation And Benefi...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- Human Resource DirectorConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago