Skills And Tools:
You will act as a Strategic Business partner & valuable, liable and trusted advisor to top management on the Finance; to implement strategies and practices that support robust business growth, manage and support the team, communicate effectively with other departments and create a strong vision to reinforce the investment and achieve successfully the organization strategy.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances to meet the overall objectives.
- Provide financial analyses and state the company financial status and provide on timely manners financial recommendations in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contracts negotiations.
- Control Cash Conversion Cycle of the business and achieve the highest desired targets according to the business needs
- Set annual budget and control the difference in costs between the planned baseline against the actual budget to achieve the highest accuracy percentage.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Supervise Preparing and publishing on a timely manner monthly financial statements. & coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Conduct internal audits of processes, records and information.
- Direct the implementation of needed corrections as determined by audit.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Coordinate year-end audit with external auditors and assists in the preparation of audit schedules, data, and information.
- Work closely with the accounting staff to coordinate efforts to provide needed information for the auditors and maintain the scope of the audit within the prescribed boundaries.
- Evaluates departmental performance and makes adjustments to daily operations when needed to ensure the department meets overall goals and objectives.
- Communicate effectually Sales Department and Operations Department of new, modified, and disconnect sales orders to achieve organization strategy.
- Prepare multiple state agency reports for tax purposes.
- Maintain good corporate relations with customers, vendors, banking institutions, auditors, owner companies and other affiliates.
- Suggest improvements in processes to increase organizational effectiveness.
- While the above is a description of the essential functions of the position, other duties may be assigned.
- High ownership and accountability.
- More than 10 years of experience in the field.
- 5+ years proven working experience as Finance Manager is a must!
- Unique problem solving skills and analytical thinking.
- High networking and building relations skills.
- Customer focus.
- CPA or CMA or MBA is preferred.
- Experience in construction field is a MUST!
- Experience in manufacturing is highly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza3 days ago