Skills And Tools:
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as rates, materials and labor expenses.
- Evaluate the product technical compliance with the client requirements.
- Develop, negotiate and agree to contract specifications with a variety of external groups, including contractors and end-users.
- Prepare site visit reports after exploring site conditions and surroundings.
- Document and verify the availability of sufficient information.
- Coordinate with the Procurement Department to collect information about market prices for suppliers, subcontractors, and equipment based on previously executed projects.
- Direct study and preparation of profit and loss report.
- Prepare technical offers or vendor list offers.
- Study and evaluate received subcontractor offers.
- Planning & OrganizingVery good Command of English
- Very good Command of English
- Problem assessment and problem solving