Skills And Tools:
Parts sales executive main role is to sell spare parts, replacement parts and accessories to customers. Identify and advise the correct part or a suitable substitute based on an examination of the damaged part or customer's description of the problem.
Achieves a high rate of customer satisfaction while maintaining a high sales and profit volume, while maintain inventory and track down rare parts for older machines and equipment.
- Assist in stock control by proactively request items to ensure the availability of proper inventory levels to fill a customer's needs and support branch manager and inventory analyst to accurately project inventory levels and orders.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Promoting Sales through a professional and customer friendly demonstration and presentation of products
- Support business through preparing reports, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Any Bachelor Degree Graduate
- Driving License is a MUST
- Being a Car owner is a MUST
- Maximum age is 28
- Flexible with the outdoor flexible working hours
- Minimum from 1-3 Years of Experience in Parts Sales or maximum 1-2 years of other Sales Experience
- Ability to search parts numbers or to use the computer and standard catalogs.
- Knowledgeable in general office equipment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Familiar with warehouse management and operations
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Comfortable in a growth target driven environment.
- Well organized, independent, with a good sense of planning.
- Proven experience in territory development, client acquisition and retention.
- Proven relationship-building skills.
- Must have good interpersonal & leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in English written and spoken.
- Highly motivated; manner and appearance; reliable.