Skills And Tools:
- Conduct a job analysis for newly created positions and prepare job descriptions that best represent job nature and requirements.
- Participate in the development of HR policies and procedures by defining policy terms and conditions, to ensure the sustainability of the practice.
- Create and update organizational charts and affect structural changes visually.
- Support and collaborate on the development of specific initiatives to drive organizational change and organizational effectiveness programs.
- Contribute to the restructuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives.
- Coordinate the preparation of the HR department's SOPs, and ensure their adherence to quality standards.
- Conduct workload analysis and determine optimal manpower capacity.
- Participate in talent activities such as assessment, succession planning,
Document OD-related interventions and maintain an up-to-date database.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- HR Diploma from a reputable body is a great plus
- 4- 7 years of HR experience, 2 of which were in an OD role
- Strong command of job analysis methods and techniques
- Strong business writing skills with the ability to draft statements using appropriate language in English and Arabic
- Strong command of Microsoft Visio
- General understanding of Human Resource disciplines and sciences
- Basic understanding of policy formulation techniques, components, and principles
- Senior Talent Acquisition & OD...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza2 days ago
- Organizational Development Sen...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Payroll & Personnel Spe...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago