Branch Accountant / CashierPosted 22 days ago
131Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Receive job orders from branch operation supervisor.
- Prepare the needed custody report to finance team.
- Follow up with finance team to receive the needed custody.
- Distribute the custody to operation & fleet dispatchers according to job orders.
- Coordinate with vendors to provide the needed guaranteed documents.
- Delivering the guarantees documents to dispatchers.
- Record all orders with its documents on assigned sheet.
- Receive daily reports from operation with numbers of actual shipments attached with its policy document.
- Receive the shipments receipts from dispatchers.
- Close out custody with dispatchers, and review the attached receipts.
- Collect, review & record all in account statements for each booking.
- Record all receipts on system.
- Prepare daily report with all shipments and attach all related documents (receipts, statements,…) & send to the HQ ( financial operation , finance , operation ).
- Make daily , weekly , monthly cash inventory , prepare report , & close out the cash transactions with finance team.
- Prepare report with needed cash for branch (administrative payments, transferred cash,..) to the finance team monthly.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- 1-3 experience in the same field (logistics - trucking)
- Good English skills
- Good MS office skills
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork player
- Customer Orientation
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria6 days ago