Skills And Tools:
- Work in a development team to develop integrated ASP.NET MVC web applications.
- Perform advanced programming tasks according to the project plan
- Implement tasks following functional specifications
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code
- Good Technical Research Skills
- Participate in the estimation of new features and components
- On-time delivery of assigned tasks
- Perform unit testing for submitted tasks
- Participate in the analysis & design of new functional requirements
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.