Skills And Tools:
- Develop and deploy Cross-Platform Mobile applications for Android/IOS using React Native.
- Provide technical support for the mobile application.
- Develop new features.
- Create a clean and efficient code based on specifications.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate business feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Work with Business teams to gather and validate requirements.
- Perform any additional tasks that might be necessary for easier work flow, within the main frame of the job’s speciality.
- MSc. Computer Science, BSc. Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Information Technology Institute (ITI) is a plus
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in developing mobile applications using React Native
- Knowledge and Functional Skills:
- Experience building and deploying a moderately complex (react-native) Android/IOS app
- Proficiency with React Native, React JS
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, and IntelliJ
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with building and deploying to app stores.
- Experience with payment gateway SDK.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methods.
- Mobile Developer (Flutter Deve...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Full Stack Web Developer (Spri...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago