Skills And Tools:
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and depict the story via dashboards and reports (EDA, visual apps)
- Share and apply existing knowledge with exploration team members to decide the best parameters to use for any given model
- Run machine learning simulation models for exploration projects.
- Get Involved to generate and update geological interpretations and models based on machine learning insights
- Import all assay and survey data in the central database and ensure that it’s updated all the time.
- Monitoring system performance and identifying problems that arise.
- Responding in a timely manner to user-reported errors.
- Design and implement database in accordance with different exploration programs needs and views
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in an appropriate format, and in a timely manner
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required
- Review the file management on the shared folder and ensure that it’s up to the standard
- Ensure that collection and storage of geological data are at an acceptable standard and in an assessable form (i.e. field mapping, core logs, etc.)
- Provide the support in sample dispatch preparation (with compliance to SGM procedure) to send exploration samples to the certified outside LAB.
- Keeps all exploration datasets up to date.
- Share in Field maps preparations and maps digitizing
- Responsible for database validation reports.
- Responsible for QAQC reports.
- Assist in compiling a Geological monthly Report regarding the status of samples.
- Machine learning simulation models and findings.
- Training reports that related to any machine learning and data science
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer science, math, software engineering, statistics, data science, or Geology (Preferred).
- 4 years experience in database administration and data science predictive models using machine learning simulation models. with experience in SQL.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, R, and Scala Good 3D interpretation skills
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Power PI, Python, Tableau)
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- Advanced ability to perform exploratory data analysis
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Exceptional technical writing skills and code writing “SQL”
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way
- Ability to visualize data in the most effective way possible for a given project or study Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with machine learning and AI
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds