Skills And Tools:
- Follow up the progress of the production process during the day and in all shifts.
- Ensure that the materials disbursed within the department match the raw materials listed in the production plans and not to deviate from them, and to conduct a monthly inventory.
- Coordination with other departments regarding the conduct of work within the department for which you are responsible.
- Developing the performance of the department's employees and evaluating them monthly
- Determine the department's special needs in terms of tools, materials and supplies.
- Evaluate the performance of the production process, the efficiency of operation and the overall efficiency of the lines and improve them on an ongoing basis.
- Maintaining the quality of products and working to improve them.
- Finalizing the production plans listed in the department on time and following up the rates of their achievement.
- Determine the sources of waste in raw materials and energy sources and develop plans to improve them and reduce costs.
- Follow-up of continuous development projects within the department and ensure that they are running correctly and effectively.
- Developing alternative solutions and plans to solve the department's problems in cooperation with other departments.
- Follow-up of non-conformities and their due dates.
- Follow-up of planned maintenance within the department, failure rates and recurrence rates. And follow-up automaniac -maintenance.
- Distributing the roles of the engineers in the department and defining their tasks and priorities.
- Make training plans to develop the performance of employees.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of information and data that he accesses by virtue of his work.
- Full knowledge of the company's goals and directions, and work to implement them.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Mechanical Engineer - Producti...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago