Financial ManagerPosted 1 month ago
547Applicants for1 open position
- 28In Consideration
- 131Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Prepare financial reports related to budgets and other related.
- Directly supervise and coordinate company financial management, strategies, administrative planning and control to support company operations goals.
- Manage monthly closing process.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according company polices.
- Cost , budgeting and planning across the manufacturing process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly financial statements, analyses and reports that accurately reflecting operating performance and financial position of company.
- Budget and cost control over the company
- Prepare financial reports related to budgets, accounts payable, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Cooperate with External auditors in reviewing the financial statement.
- Ensure that the finance team is informed of their roles and responsibilities.
- Males only.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Good command of English
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Time Management
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Financial AuditorConfidential Company - Abou Hammad, Sharqia9 days ago
- Financial Manager SecretaryConfidential Company - Haram, Giza5 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Junior Financial Controlling S...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Ameria, Alexandria2 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo4 days ago