Skills And Tools:
- Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
- Takes responsibility for a certain area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
- Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
- Applies data analysis and data modelling techniques to modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Creates and executes basic non-functional test scripts following a given set of guidelines and sets up test environments, data and monitors.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents simple programs or scripts and assists in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered system.
- Co-ordinates the information gathering and reporting process, conducting research to define problems and preparing responses to anticipated questions.
- Accurately identifies project risks and reports effectively to relevant stakeholders. Manages issues, risks, actions, dependencies, and defects to the success of the project.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements.
- Report on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- Maintains the status of project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Professional attitude, has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor.
- Good client-facing skills, experience in developing partnerships with the team and client and collaborating with others to exceed client expectations.
- Good problem solving skills, has experience in proposing different options and solutions for approaching and resolving issues.
- Adaptable and responds positively to changing business issues, sees change as an opportunity to improve performance.
- Excellent communication skills, adapts style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding of the audience’s perspective. Uses discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Intermediate theoretical knowledge in quality engineering methodologies and has awareness of opportunities provided by new and emerging technologies and products.
- Has good applications/technology knowledge, building on specialist domain knowledge and has practical experience of engineering tools and platforms required to deliver.
- Experience and knowledge in any of the performance testing, data and test automation tools such as HP Performance Center/ LoadRunner, HP UFT /QTP, HP Service Test, Service Virtualize, SoapUI, CA LISA, CA GridTools Data Maker/ DataManager, JMeter, Neoload, Selenium, IBM Rational Integration Tester, Rational Robot, Borland SilkTest, TOSCA, Atlassian Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin etc.
- Programming knowledge (ideally VB, Java, C#) and technical expertise in script languages (Shell, Perl, etc.).
- Good knowledge on Cloud concepts and virtualisation.
- Good people skills, with experience in supporting others in raising their performance and working out their development goals.
- Experience in supporting team success and motivating others to keep morale and performance high.
- Good self management. Can set and work to quantified goals and standards. Delivers by being aware of and considering the commercial impacts.
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Ability to manage own expenses and adhere to the expense policy.
- No specific budget assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- ISTQB Foundations
- Additional course or certification in Quality Engineering
- Certification in NFT Tools such HP QTP, Selenium, HP LR etc.
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- IT Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Back-end Developer (NestJS) - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo30 days ago
- Robotics / Computer Science In... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 month ago