Skills And Tools:
- Perform learning and development activities by training new hires and action plans for the outliers.
- Performs daily HR admin tasks.
- Assist in hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Assist in training implementation and training content creation.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Monitor the employees' performance and track their daily KPIs.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Bachelor degree in business administration or any relevant degree.
- 1-3 years of proven experience.
- Highly presentable.
- Excellent communication, MS Office, Problem solving and administration skills.