Skills And Tools:
- Assign and allocate translators and vendors according to the required service and instructions.
- Recruiting new vendors, negotiating rates and terms and maintaining current vendor records.
- Building a comprehensive global database of translators to meet continuous business needs
- Create valid performance metrics to manage profitability & effectiveness of vendors and monitor the adherence to contractual SLA.
- Assist in cost reduction efforts and provide the support as required to the Vendor coordinators.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders (PM & SAM departments) and ensure operational needs are met in a timely, accurate manner.
- Reduce the cost of service and maximize the value and quality.
- Receiving and handling requests from Project Manager, Sales and marketing teams to recruit and place new vendors\translators into on-going projects
- Create & monitor efficient Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- University Degree.
- 0-1 year of experience
- Excellent of both written and spoken English
- Excellent of Negotiation English.
- Well knowledge of social media platform
- Very good business writing skills.
- Marketing Communications Coord... - Sheraton, Cairo18 days ago
- Holidays Consultant - Zamalek, Cairo15 days ago
- Customer Service Agent - Giza - Giza, Egypt16 days ago
- Customer Service Agent - Qalub... - Qalubia, Egypt16 days ago
- Customer Care Advisor - El Kat... - Katameya, Cairo18 days ago
- Indoor Sales Specialist - El K... - Katameya, Cairo18 days ago
- Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Administrative AssistantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Administrative Assistant - Sec...Confidential Company - Katameya, Cairo3 days ago