Skills And Tools:
- Contributes to the successful completion of projects.
- Works typically within low risk and low complexity projects.
- Uses a basic knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Runs tests and retests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability, reporting on test activities and results in accordance with project plans.
- Provides input into quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts, assists in creating test cases and helps prepare for evaluations.
- Identifies test issues and reports risks, investigates defined issues.
- Plans and manages own time and work, contributing to overall on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains the status of project responsibilities and works across teams to achieve group goals.
- Takes ownership of own career development, demonstrating progress toward professional goal
- Fluent French and English is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields, or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Quick Learner.
- Excellent communication skills, communicating effectively with the appropriate level of detail, using language that connects with different audiences.
- Professional attitude, experience in treating stakeholders with respect and dignity.
- Quality Assurance SpecialistConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza22 hours ago