Skills And Tools:
- Maintains personnel files & forms in compliance with applicable requirements.
- Responsible for the overall payroll process Including; overtime and deduction
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes timely.
- Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals.
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Reviews and maintains employee personnel files, and ensure that they are completed and complies with labor law & the company policies.
- Responsible for contracts and follow up Hiring required documents
- Coordinate opening new bank accounts for new employees.
- Keep track of company attendance and employees' leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
- Preparing monthly payslips
- Excellent Command in MS. Excel is a must.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Solid understanding of payroll process is must.
- Positive, responsible and hard worker.
- Hard worker, passionate and excellent team player.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- 1-3 years of professional in the personnel department.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Experience in mass hiring is a plus.
- Near of Work Place.
- HR SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago