Billing OfficerPosted 30 days ago
63Applicants for1 open position
- 10In Consideration
- 47Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collecting timesheets & assigning the data entry staff to type them on a daily basis.
- Timesheets filing.
- Providing a full editing services “spell checking, capital letters, full names, etc.”
- Consolidating all timesheets before or by the 6th day of next month.
- Preparing Monthly timesheets report to Billing Manager.
- Statements of Fees
- Handling the process of dispatching Statements of Fees.
- Filing of the Statements of Fees “should be performed on a daily basis”.
- Preparing Litigation Data Base and issuing the related Statements of Fees.
- Issuing the Monthly Retainer Statements of Fees.
- Issuing the Hourly Statements of Fees
- Pending Statements of Fees
- The Daily Target is 15 (fifteen) Clients and to be included in your daily follow up report to the Billing Manager.
- Following Up Mechanism will be by phone calls for the first three times and by e-mail for the next two times.
- For non-responsive Clients, after five times of your different follow-ups, prepare a list for those Clients to the Partner in Charge to advise us what to do accordingly.
- Provide support to Attorneys with respect to Timesheets or Statements of Fees.
- Any other duties requested by the Billing Manager.
- Excellent computer skills “Word, Excel & Outlook”.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong ability to follow-up and coordinate with colleagues
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
- Able to work flexible working hours.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Strong communication skills, customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Required Education:
- Graduate of a notable Language school.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Experience: from 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in similar roles.
- Gender: Male
- Contract: Full-time
- Working hours: 8 hours
- Rest Days: Friday & Saturday
- Salary: Attractive salary (depending on the candidate’s qualifications and experience)
- Tax Accountant - Katameya, Cairo14 days ago
- Auditor - Katameya, Cairo14 days ago
- Aviation Ticketing Agent & Acc... - Downtown, Cairo23 days ago
- Tax Manager - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago
- Oracle Financial Consultant - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- Tele-Sales Team Leader - Giza, Egypt20 days ago
- Accountant - Mansoura - Mansoura, Dakahlia21 days ago
- Accountant - BSP - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Collection ManagerConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia1 month ago
- Senior Receivable & Bookkeepin...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo2 months ago
- Collection OfficerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 hours ago
- Retail AccountantTradeline Stores - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Collection ManagerMBG - Heliopolis, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Tax AccountantCairoscan - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago
- payable AccountantMisr Elhegaz Group - Heliopolis, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Treasury Accountant (Tr...Nahdet Misr Publishing Group - Giza, Egypt5 days ago
- Tax AccountantEgypt Gold - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Financial Analyst - Economic R...Confidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia6 days ago
- Inventory AccountantFinest for Hospitality Integrated Solutions - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Junior Budget ControllerTalaat Moustafa Group - Dokki, Giza7 hours ago