Skills And Tools:
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to CEO
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Cash flow management, cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Work consultative with the respective departments on cost reduction initiative
- Manage all the financial reporting (Internal / statutory)
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in accounting field in Egypt.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a chief accountant
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago