Skills And Tools:
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Prepare annual budget.
- Assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.).
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo24 hours ago
- Warehouse Supervisor- El MinyaConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago