Skills And Tools:
- To provide support for users in the operation of a range of hardware including printers, scanners, and other external devices.
- To ensure that resources within the IT suites are supported through the development of printed and online instructional material to reduce call rates and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
- To deliver where required inductions and basic training in the use of IT facilities and services provided by IT.
- To deliver laptop clinics for staff.
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows and Mac) and across a range of software applications.
- To assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the employee as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams where necessary.
- To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- To install and configure new IT equipment.
- To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
- To resolve incidents with printers, copiers, and scanners
- To create temporary user accounts and reset passwords ensuring that the correct permissions and data security are applied. This entails dealing with confidential information ensuring full compliance with the data protection act.
- Build Security system.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage to change priorities.
- Any bachelor’s degree preferably in IT studies
- 3-5 years of Experience in the relevant field.
- Very good self-learning and problem-solving skills.
- Office Package.
- Excellent Knowledge of (Installing Hardware / Software, Troubleshoot).
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Senior Sales Specialist - Hard...Confidential Company - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia5 days ago