Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Develop & implement the Groups new organization structure policy and design with Org Charts, Unit Descriptions, Job Descriptions, KPIs & objectives
- Monitoring the status changes (promotions, transfers, resignations, retirements, etc...), provide required reports as per budgeted FTEs & HCs & Company’s Manpower Planning Policy
- Support in HR restructuring project including full revision & analyses of HR systems, policies, procedures, detect deficiency areas, provide proper solutions
- Create a new Grading System, Salary Structure (broad banding), and job evaluation in light of the Groups new objectives
- Established the Organization Development function to lead the HR restructuring project from HR perspective, enhanced, managed Performance Management, Manpower Planning Functions, etc.
- Develop & update HR Policies & procedures in light of law, regulations & HR best practices.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Proven work experience as HR Organization Development executive in previous companies.
- Strong analytical, numerical skills
- Performance Management senior ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Organization Development Speci...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Organizational Development Man...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- HR Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago