Skills And Tools:
- upervising the implementation of corrective and preventive measures taken by the company regarding non-conformities and customer complaints, and submitting reports on them to senior management.
- Follows up the performance of all employees in the department and plans to develop their capabilities in line with work requirements and performance measurement results for them.
- Follows up the measurement and analysis of the performance results of the various activities, operations and departments, reports them to the senior management, and follows up the implementation of all performance improvement and development work for the company's activities and operations.
- Supervising the development of environmental management programs to implement the company's environmental objectives.
- Adopting the time plan for making the required measurements of the environment elements.
- Decision making regarding improvement, remedial and preventive measures that would improve the performance of the work in its management
- Overseeing the completeness, integrity, updating and maintenance of used quality documents
- Supervising the preparation of monthly reports supported by statistical methods for each of the departments' quality level, the quantities of production that are re-manufactured, monthly reports on the amount of returns from customers, supplier follow-up reports, and is responsible for preparing reports on any failures in operations within the departments
- Inspection and evaluation of the performance level of departments by measuring, examining and testing preparations and equipment and the extent of application and commitment to the concepts of quality and institutional excellence and comparing them with established standards and best international practices.
- Preparing and establishing bylaws, regulations and decisions of the internal audit and evaluation of the center's institutional excellence.
- Laying the foundations for calibration, measuring quality and institutional excellence, and preparing data and reports directed to senior management to take the necessary decisions.
- Preparing a guide, system and policy for quality and institutional excellence in the center.
- Preparing and managing suggestions and complaints systems at the level of services performed by the center and activating participation in them.
- Experience in outdoor lighting
- Quality Control Engineer for R...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer (Data...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago