Skills And Tools:
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Bachelor of Accounting from reputable university
- Min 12 years of experience in accounting
- Awareness of all tax laws
- Familiar with ERP
- Preferable residence of badr city , obor ,sherouk , madinty ,mostkable city ,10th of ramadan or nearby areas
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Accounting Manager - Construct...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo6 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago
- Compliance & Internal Audit Se...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Quweisna, Monufya10 days ago