Head Of Audit DepartmentPosted 25 days ago
83Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Job Summary :
- Supervising all audit functions for financial and accounting operations and verifying the validity of accounting directives and their entry into the accounts program.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Commitment to implementing the instructions of safety and health, maintaining the implementation of their policies, and supervising the workers in implementation
- Auditing all financial and accounting operations (receipts, disbursements, accounts of clients, suppliers, extracts, operating programs, etc.) and verifying the validity of their accounting directives and their entry into the accounts program.
- Monitoring annual budgets of departments and following up their deviations (if any).
- Carrying out the work of a sudden inventory of the treasury and warehouses to ensure the safety of work according to the established systems, and issuing minutes of this.
- Supervising and participating in the implementation of the ISO internal audits at planned intervals according to an annual audit plan prepared in advance, and providing report with the non conformities.
- Verify the implementation of corrective or preventive actions for non-conformities on the due dates with the persons concerned.
- Submit reports to the head of the internal audit sector, as well as the senior management regarding the existence of problems or indicators of negligence due the company's funds.
- Supervising and directing employees in the audit department and monitoring their performance.
Job skills :
- Obtain a degree in commercial
- Work experience not less than 10 years.
- Proficiency in using the computer very well.
- Have management and leadership skills.
- Minmum Age 40 years old.
Traning needed :
- CMA certificate .
- Senior Cost Accountant - Alexa...Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria7 days ago