Skills And Tools:
- Registering potential customer as a lead on the system through identifying customer’s data (Name, Address, Phone Number, and E-mail) after making sure that he is not an existing customer and notifying the Project’s Sales Admin to distribute the leads to the Property Consultants.
- Handling bounded calls through identifying customers’ needs and distributing customer’s requests, complaints and requirements to the concerned parties in a timely manner on a daily basis.
- Notifying the sales team of the existing leads inquiries.
- Gathering all customer's inquires in regards to payments issues, delivery dates, unit’s modification, unit’s upgrading, unit’s re-selling...etc. and send them by emails to the CRM Team with all of the customer’s personal information (Name, Phone number, Email, Unit Number, Project name) daily.
- Following and committing to the scripts provided for MAS’s main projects and keeping them updated always. Without mentioning any data regarding payments and delivery dates to the customers through the calls.
- Maintaining call records for all of the calls at the Call Center Database.
- Collecting leads to feedback from the CRM system as per the workflow load.
- Supporting other departments with data or reports as per their request in regards to the Calls, Leads, Leads Feedback, and the CRM System in order to facilitate smooth workflow.
- Notifying the team with the leads data received from the marketing agency to register all the leads on the CRM system then send them to the Sales Admin. • Providing reports with the “Leads Tracking”, that’s by defining the average days needed to register the leads feedback on the CRM System after receiving the leads from the sales team.
- Creating a monthly schedule with the agents rotational shifts and rotational days off then notify the agents and the HR Team of the schedule
- Analytical skills to review client data
- Customer service experience to handle clients and customers from different industries and backgrounds
- Problem-solving abilities to help meet customer challenges
- Organizational ability and attention to detail to manage multiple accounts at one time
- Time management and multitasking skills to transition among client accounts easily
- Negotiation skills for creating and settling contracts
- Knowledge of the most common and most recent industry best practices
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to converse with clients
- Call Center AgentConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago