Skills And Tools:
Glimpse About Sary
Sary is the leading Online B2B Platform in the Middle East. As pioneers, we don't cut corners and audacious dreamers, continue wise guidance to push the envelope for rooted inefficiencies in the supply chain and endless growth for everyone. Enabling our customers and partners comes from within the organization with a seamless connection.
We share this journey with reputable VCs, FMCG leaders, and daring entrepreneurs to capture this massive opportunity such as (Sanabil, STV, Derayaha and Raed Ventures). We're looking for the best talent out there to help us build and scale our product offering. We aspire to create a step-change in the industry and we want you to be a part of the journey!
About The Role
We’re looking for an AR Accountant to join Egypt team, will be responsible for maintaining accounts receivables, ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Responsible for conducting daily financial transactions, including Verifying, Classifying, Computing, Posting and Recording account receivables’ data.
- Responsible for conducting daily financial transactions, including Verifying, Classifying, Computing,
- Posting and Recording account receivables’ data.
- Follow on daily invoices and daily collection progress.
- Review all departments received requests to issue invoices to ensure that they are allowable and authorized.
- Work on saving daily journal and insert it on the accounting program.
- Continuously monitoring any risk of non-payment or delay in receiving the payments.
- Manage and update aged receivables for unpaid balances.
- Responsible for preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant major.
- 1-3 years of Proven Experience as an AR Accountant preferable to be in the wholesale distribution industry.
- CMA or CFA is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Detail-oriented person.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English
- Credit Controller - Sheraton, Cairo28 days ago
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo17 days ago
- SAP FICO Consultant - Alsadat City, Monufya1 month ago
- Cost Accountant - 6th of October, Giza9 days ago
- Financial Analyst - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- LC Logistics Officer -Banking ... - Bolkly, Alexandria22 days ago
- General Accountant - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Store KeeperConfidential Company - Downtown, Kafr Alsheikh1 month ago
- Accounts Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago