Skills And Tools:
- Ensures efficient coordination of various cost center, departmental, grant, and designated accounts by implementing budgeting systems and financial records that are compatible with the University's accounting and reporting systems.
- Interprets University financial reports and advises the cost center head regarding financial decisions by providing accurate information regarding the financial status of individual accounts and the cost center as a whole.
- Assists the immediate supervisor in annual budgeting and financial planning by providing allocation and expense projections.
- Ensures the financial integrity of departmental, grant, and designated budgets by monitoring balances and expenditures.
- Assists the cost center head to assure proper use of University funds by reviewing all Position Authorization forms and Personnel Action forms routed to the cost center, verifying budget information, and noting questions and concerns.
- Utilizes effective interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to handle special administrative and trouble-shooting projects assigned by the immediate supervisor by gathering information, coordinating and communicating with various departments, and following through with projects to completion.
- Contributes to the overall success of the cost center by performing all other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned, maintaining high levels of accuracy, maintaining a professional demeanor and appropriate levels of confidentiality, and providing excellent customer service
- Education: A bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience.
- At least two years of experience in an accounting, budgetary, or management position is required.
- Skills: Strong computer skills, including the development of spreadsheets and reports using graphs and charts, are required.
- Good interpersonal, communication, organizational, and administrative skills required.
- The ability to initiate and follow through with work responsibilities and to meet deadlines with a minimum of supervision is required.
- The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required.
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo17 hours ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Deputy Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago