Skills And Tools:
- Design and develop software by implementing highly demanded features and enhancements.
- Understand, lead and execute plans.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Deliver milestones within scope, time, and resources.
- Drive project planning and scheduling.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Inspire and lead the development of activities.
- Ensuring projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Working closely with Developers, DevOps Engineers, System Engineers, Account Managers, and Product Managers.
- Determining requirements and providing project estimates and timelines.
- Drive code review sessions with team members.
- Identifying and removing bottlenecks that impede the progress of projects.
- Providing leadership, support, and motivation to technical team members.
- Solving issues and developing workarounds and alternative solutions.
- Ensuring the regular delivery of projects and products in accordance with Agile methodologies.
- Analyze problems and locate bottlenecks across different applications.
- Abide with coding standards and apply unit testing.
- Write functional specifications and design documentation.
- Excellent in Angular, RxJS, and CSS
- Knowledgeable about programming languages (SQL, .Net, Java and etc.).
- Excellent Team Management skills.
- Excellent Project Management.
- Agile, Scrumban methodology.
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt28 days ago
- Front End Team Lead - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Back-end Developer (NestJS) - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Principle Software Engineer - Dubai, United Arab Emirates1 month ago