Skills And Tools:
- The Medical Doctor will manage daily patients needs with health care providers (Hospitals, Labs, Pharmacies, Clinics...) to assure high level of service quality and satisfaction.
- Her/his objective is to facilitate timely delivery and patient access to the various health care services.
- Issue Approvals/Rejections for the patients' prior approvals requests based upon their policies as well as their medical conditions.
- Bachelor degree of Medicine/ Pharmacy
- From Good to very Good command of English Language.
- From 1 to 3 years of experience in Medical Field.
- Previous Experience in Medical insurance/Health care industry is a big plus.
- Excellent verbal Communication skills.
- Ability of commitment to a full time/shift based job (40 hrs./week).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Gender: Males/Females.
- For Males, Military Service should be completed/exempted.
- Medical Representative All Ove...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative C...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago