Skills And Tools:
About The Role
- Work closely with our product and design teams to build intuitive experiences
- Implement native user interfaces with the latest iOS technologies
- Ship efficient, reliable, crash-free code that reaches millions of users
- As an iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for building magical mobile experience.
- You build our App from scratch.
- Define, build, and ship new functionality and refactor and re-architect existing code for Odiggo App for iOS in Objective-C and Swift.
- Deliver new versions of Odiggo App for iOS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle IT Certification, required
- Expert in Swift programming
- Mobile UI and UX experience
- Experience with iOS frameworks
- Adept with benchmarking and modification
- Familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficiency with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Knowledgeable of clouds message API and push notification
- Familiar with Ecommerce mobile application development
- Good command of English
- Familiar with versioning tool such GIT
- Familiar with publishing process on the App Store