Junior Finance Manager
-Sheikh Zayed, GizaPosted 19 days ago
271Applicants for1 open position
- 15In Consideration
- 12Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- The Finance manager will be responsible for supervising and managing the accounting department and all areas of financial reporting. He will also be responsible for helping audit and ledger preparation, and supporting managers across teams with financial procedures.
- Someone to develop and maintain accounting principles, best practices, and systems for collecting, analyzing and reporting information.
- Must have a strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Finance manager will advise on budgets, financial strategy, financial reporting, and forecasting.
Main job duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise accounting department employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Familiar with accounting systems & Modules.
- Prepare financial statements and analysis for whole of the company
- Establish and maintain relationship with banks.
- Review standard costs, including appropriate overhead allocations
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business/Commerce with Major in Accounting.
- 8-10 years of total experience .
- experience in construction is must .
- Males only
- Excellent knowledge of financial reporting standards.
- Ability to create financial system & accounting structures from scratch
- Forecasting–Short & Long Term
- Able to Build, manage, guide and lead team to ensure appropriate financial processes are used.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia6 days ago
- Finance ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Group Senior Financial Control...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago