Skills And Tools:
- Job Brief:
- We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Mobile UI/UX Designer to join our team!
- As a Mobile UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
- Promote UX in the company and spread UX knowledge.
- Mobile UX, software design and wireframe tools.
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with mobile applications, we’d like to explore them.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Proven experience as a UX Mobile Designer, UI Mobile Designer or similar role.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (usability, findability).
- Plan and implement new designs and smart ideas.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Get insights about users and test different concepts.
- Exploration of different interaction concepts User Testing / Prototyping.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams,
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Develop a UX and Design strategy based on business and user needs.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Propose Interaction Concept User Flows for several scenarios.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- A Bachelor's degree in design and/or computer science and a minimum of 5-7 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services. (Must)
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms. (Must)
- Good knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator, XD, Figma, Aftereffect). (Must)
- Prototype Extra Tools ( Preferred)
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android ( Must).
- Fluent In English (Spoken & Written). (Must)
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.