Skills And Tools:
- Support with talent assessment, providing coaching session and analysis.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Will implement and co-ordinate performance development activities, initiate & follow up of agreed corrective actions progress.
- Collects monthly PMS data from various Departments , analyze performance trends, recommend and follow up corrective actions to improve individual and department of assigned functions.
- Creates and updates job descriptions and relative PMS sheets.
- Performs work load analysis to identify manpower needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in commerce or any relevant field.
- Experience in Hospitals is a MUST
- Advanced excel skills is a MUST
- from 1 to 2 years of experience .
- Human Resources SupervisorIMUT International Marathon United Technology - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago
- Recruitment & OD SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago