Skills And Tools:
• Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
• Prepare and post journal entries to the general ledger
• Control and monitor accounting entries
• Analyze financial statements and predict future performance
• Preparing and submitting Financial Statements along with Supplementary information
• Reviewing Financial Statements together with investigation of FS variances and quantity reconciliation
• Performing control operation on Period End control & supplementary control
• Ensuring operational effectiveness of the controls over financial reporting within areas of responsibility
• Analyze financial reports using financial ratios & present values
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting English (is a must).
• Fluent in Reading, Writing & Speaking Communications with the English Language (is a must).
• 5-8 Years experience in Accounting (Finance). at least 3 in R&A.
• Professional in preparing all kinds of Accounting Journal Entries & Accounting Methodologies.
• Talent in Trial-Balance preparations & Financial Reports.
• ERP Experience is a must (prefer SAP).
- Group Senior Financial Control...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago