Skills And Tools:
A senior fraud analyst specializes in financial transaction monitoring, analyzing suspicious activities that
could potentially include fraud. The job responsibilities of a fraud analyst include 24/7 fraud transaction
monitoring, action the detected fraud cases, report the fraud cases to scheme, analyzing the point of
compromise, provide feedback on Fraud Rules effectiveness and recommend enhancement to the fraud
rules. Immediate notification and fraud reporting to client banks. Fraud analysts are responsible for
tracking fraudulent activities, which may involve monitoring financial transactions and analyzing the
data retrieved for irregular patterns.
- Monitor transactional-based card spends on a 24x7 basis as per company procedures, agreed
service standards and in accordance with agreed controls and procedures.
- Contact cardholders and merchants on suspicious activities on their card/merchant accounts and
take necessary actions as per company procedures in accordance with agreed controls and TAT’s.
- Conducting the review of all triggered alerts based on the pre-defined rules in the fraud detection
- Identify fraudulent trends and execute the appropriate action as per the unit process.
- Improve Fraud Collection by reaching out to merchants and Acquirers immediately upon fraud
- The daily set target of alerts evaluation to be achieved per shift, and all queued alerts to be
cleared maintaining no pending alerts by Shift and on timely manners.
- Follow the proper channel of escalation and ensure that all critical issues are timely reported to
guarantee the rapid fix.
- Ensure that track records of Fraudulent Case Reports for all cases are properly produced and
documented for history keeping.
- Initiate outbound fraud alert notification through email to the internal team, Banks, Merchants,
- Effectively action on the fraud trend with regular review of the fraud cases analysing the trend for
better CPP identification.
- Manage data compilation, retention, summarization, and publication for Issuing.
- Respond to all inquiries (Banks and internal team) professionally via email/Remedy.
- Deliver efficient and quality services to both internal and external customers that meet or exceed
agreed service standards.
- Follow the rules and procedure / process as per the SLA for the issuing clients.
- Adhere to the internal and external Audit / Compliance requirements in the Unit/organization.
- Determining problems or issues in queries or complaints handling nature and proposing solutions
- Ensure that the schemes related fraud alerts are timely actioned and reported to the concerned
- Act as an escalation point and ensure resolution of client issues by identifying and reporting
incidents in accordance with NI standards.
- Deliver all the required support /task assigned on ADHOC requirement from the management.
Provide the reporting that is required and case closure within the agreed time. This is in line with
the unit goal to form a successful backup program with multi skills players.
- Educated to Degree level from a recognized university.
- Banking product knowledge, service standards, productivity, and job analysis method.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Inbound call center experience and/or experience with Card Fraud, Online wire fraud and
- 6 to 12 months Customer contact experience in a call center
- Experience with handling business customers.
- Knowledge of banking operations.
- Ability to apply sound judgment, effectively solve problems, and determine fraudulent activity
- Experience in working with state-of-the-art payment fraud management systems.
- Managing datasets for extraction, conversion into useful business and risk information and
- Expert in MS Office skills; MS Access, Power Point, Word, and Advanced Excel
- Ability to multi-task as business needs dictate with phone and typing required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced call center environment meeting production goals.
- Schedule flexibility - must be available to work in rotating shifts as part of 24/7 fraud
- Proficient with computers
- Ability to de-escalate difficult client situations.
- Senior Investment AnalystConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza6 days ago