Skills And Tools:
- Reviewing the contract between the company and the customer, reviewing the payment terms, guarantees, and any contract terms in the files
- Follow-up to open the insurance file and pay the insurance percentage of the contract
- Recording the value of the contract with assistants and customer reports as a guiding clause
- Issuing an internal memorandum to the banks’ stations for social security privileges and payment guarantees, if appropriate
- Contract printing and inventory counting popup
- Follow up on the cash or check collection of the submitted extract and review From (insurances, taxes, fines, etc.) and ensuring the percentage of value-added taxes on contracting, whether supplying, installing / renting equipment
- Making a manual general journal entry and entering it into the journal with the value of the extract and deductions in case there are deductions
- Record the extract on the American Journal and the assistants
- Making the necessary settlement entries to prove taxes and deductions manually or through a program
- Reducing the client’s indebtedness by the value of collection and proving it to the assistants and making the manual general journal entries based on the documents attached from the treasury or the bank accountant
- Preparing daily and weekly reports on the position of customers
- Reviewing customer accounts statements and making authentications with the customer to settle the account periodically...
- Communicate with customers to discuss suggestions and requests that help improve services
- Negotiating contracts and handling important files such as invoices and orders
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and complaints and finding appropriate solutions for customers
- Reporting and communicating issues to account managers when necessary
- Supervising the introduction of new or additional products and services to existing customers
- Submit reports on sales activity, account status, and potential problems
- Follow up regularly after paying the supplier, whether it is a check or transfer to the supplier's account, all of it must be attached to it
- Origin of the supply order
- The original permission to add
- The original examination report
- Origins of invoices
- The supplier’s account statement showing the indebtedness and it is possible to print the entitlements of the indebtedness periods while they will be present
- The sales process to ensure customer satisfaction and provide excellent after-sales service
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is required. English Section Is A must
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Senior Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Treasury AccountantCairo Three A for Agricultural and Animal Production - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago