Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Directing the creative efforts of design function including all members of design teams.
- Identifying and solving design teams major problems and issues.
- Produces art layouts by developing art concepts; providing work direction to staff.
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media.
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
- Collaborate with other managers and functions within the organization to deliver superior and high-quality design services.
- Monitor and overlook the work of design teams managers.
- Responsible for all creative artwork/designs delivered from his function.
- Bachelor degree in Applied Or Fine Arts
- Excellent at The Following Programs: Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Illustrator, After Effects & In-Design.
- Demonstrating graphic design skills with a strong portfolio with design projects on Behance .
- Working experience with both online/digital graphic design and offline/printing design standards.
- Proven agency experience is required, digital marketing or advertising agency experience is preferred.
- Aesthetic skills with a keen eye for visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members