Skills And Tools:
- Monitors and tracks the construction progress of the project in accordance with the project contract conditions & specifications and leading the site staff to form a cohesive unit resolved to a common purpose.
- Ensuring that the involved parties have received his related approved project documents, drawings, and specifications.
- For feasibility and compliance with milestones and end dates, Review contract documents requirements in detail.
- Analysis of Contract documents to define requirements, objectives, assessment of construction methods, and contractual obligation, based on contractual relation, establish Project lines of Communication.
- Prepares monthly payment claims and Final Payment Claims cooperating with engineering and controls Dept. for reviewing and approving.
- Prepares weekly / monthly Progress Reports and submit to the Client / Consultant as per contract requirements.
- Gender: Male
- BS degree in Civil / Architect, construction management.
- Degree/Diploma in Project Management, Engineering, or another relevant field
- At least 5 years of project management experience in the construction industry.
- The perfect user of MS Project or Primavera.
- Capable of training, supervising, and managing staff in a project management environment.
- Proven track record of delivering projects within defined timelines under high pressure.
- Prefer a private car for free movement.
- Project Manager (Alexandria / ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Software Project Manager - Cai...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago