Skills And Tools:
- Social media moderator should respond to all given social media accounts professionally and on time while making sure to adhere to that brand and audience strategies.
- Creating a great customer experience and loyalty
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Monitor, start and participate in online conversations.
- Report the general sentiment, insights, keywords, and results from such online conversations.
- They also monitor comments and feedback from followers.
- Write or suggest engaging posts that inform, inspire, and entertain the audience, including captions, articles, and blog posts.
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- execute social media strategy through research, messaging, and audience identification.
- Serve in the day to day engagement and conversation for all our social media accounts
- Excellent command of the English language
- Formal, friendly, and polite writing techniques
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- At least one year of experience in all social media channels
- Good organization, adaptability, and time management skills.
- Media Buyer/Social Media Speci...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago