Skills And Tools:
The major areas for Human Resources Manager manages can including; recruiting and staffing, organizational departmental planning, performance management and improvement systems, employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees, employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training, policy development and documentation and compensation and benefits administration.
- Develops and monitors HR department annual budget
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources Information System
- Utilizes the HRIS system to eliminate administrative tasks, empower employees, and meet the other needs of the organization.
- Coordinates all HR training programs, and assigns the authority/responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
- Assists with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget. Maintains employee training records.
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them. Makes certain that the managers know how to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Establishes the company salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Designs, directs, and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Manages employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Identifies and monitors the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Participates in a process of organization development to plan, communicate, and integrate the results of strategic planning throughout the organization.
Requirements and Skills:
- Advanced degree, ideally MBA, with at least 15 years of senior management experience in related industry.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong management, leadership and governance skills with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams.
- Independent proactive leader, uphold the highest standards confidence and integrity.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and evaluation skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work logically, consistently and accurately.
- Self-motivation and excellent time and project management skills.
- Sound judgment and decision-making.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Positive attitude, mission-driven and self-directed.
- Senior talent acquisition mana...HSE Contractors for CPM Scheduling Consultants - Dokki, Giza24 days ago