Skills And Tools:
- Performing activities associated with organizational financial planning and/or management accounting reports.
- Providing analysis and commentary to accounts and financial/management reports and assisting managers to evaluate and integrate the information they receive.
- Coordinating and maintaining the financial/management accounts and general ledger systems to ensure the maintenance of a common information base.
- Coordinating and participating in various budget processes and preparing various management reports, mostly on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintaining effective financial/management accounting controls and systems.
- Ensuring requirements relating to both internal financial/management and external regulatory information are catered for by computerized information systems - conducting special studies as required; developing or recommending accounting methods and procedures.
- Ensuring the security of financial systems and the integrity of audit trials.
- Preparing and submitting statutory returns as required.
- Other duties as assigned
At least 4 - 8 years of relevant experience in the full range of either financial and/or management accounting activities - including general accounting, financial analysis and reports - coupled with recognized professional qualifications.
- Senior AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago