Accounting Manager (Manufacturing)
-10th of Ramadan City, SharqiaPosted 2 months ago
239Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable cash receipts general ledger payroll and utilities treasury, budgeting cash forecasting revenue and expenditure variance analysis capital assets reconciliations trust account statement reconciliations, check runs fixed asset activity debt activity.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Oversees preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Oversees the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Audits account to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce. ( Diploma IFRS is Perforable )
- Manufacturing background is a must
- 10 – 15 years of experience in the same field.
- Excellent user of ERP Systems and MS Office.
- Strong knowledge of Egypt Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Superior data management and data analysis skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with accuracy & commitment.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Tax Manager - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago
- Tele-Sales Team Leader - Giza, Egypt20 days ago
- Billing Officer - Downtown, Cairo30 days ago
- Surface-mount technology proce... - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- General Manager (Charitable Or...Confidential Company - Haram, Giza2 months ago
- Tax Accountant - Katameya, Cairo14 days ago
- Auditor - Katameya, Cairo14 days ago
- Collection ManagerConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia1 month ago
- fire fighting section head - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago
- Accountant - BSP - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Accounting ManagerSimplex - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Technical Office Manager - Fur...Makan for Wood and Metal Industrial - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo14 days ago
- Accounting Manager -Facilities...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Accounting Managerrabbit advertising - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Accounting ManagerMATGR For Engineering And Trading - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Accounting ManagerMemaar Alashraaf - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Accounting ManagerEgyptian Cultural Center - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Internal Audit DirectorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- Accounting ManagerBTL Industries Egypt - Sheraton, Cairo14 days ago
- Accounting Manager (Transporta...AlGammal Contracting - Haram, Giza3 days ago