Skills And Tools:
- Manage inventory levels of Raw material and packaging to guarantee the execution of the Production Plan without interruptions.
- Manage inventory levels of finished goods to guarantee a smooth execution of the Demand Plan to fulfill market needs in a timely manner.
- Develop minimum – maximum inventory level of all products and be able to align levels with peaks and troughs in demand.
- Prepare all weekly/Monthly/yearly reports and discuss developments and key findings with Supply Chain Manager.
- Asses suppliers’ responses and lead times through cooperation with purchasing specialists.
- Participate in Inventory check process as planned (Quarterly, Semiannual, annual).
- set the plan for production at site and toll out.
- Organize toll in production plans.
- Science or Pharmaceutical Sciences graduates only.
- Preferred gender: Male.
- Age: 30 years old maximum.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Attention to details.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
- Good command of English language.
- Excellent computer skills specially in Microsoft Excel and searching.
- Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Purchasing RepresentativeConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago