Skills And Tools:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design detailed educational curriculum and courses, including dates, topics and number of hours required per course.
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Creating stimulating lesson plans and recommending interesting additional resources.
- Developing a range of digital resources to optimize classroom learning and ensure ongoing learning.
- Create an effective teaching experience.
- Design learning activities, assignments, and assessments.
- Create and Build techniques to develop E-Learning courses.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Set and Implement the course objectives.
- Commitment, self-discipline and ability to work remotely.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred in English/Education).
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience in the same field.
- Proficiency in English (Spoken & Written).
- Time Management Skills.
- Advanced Computer skills
- Strong planning skills, vision, and creative intelligence.
- Owns a PC or laptop.
- Samples from your previous work (To be brought in the interview).
- Landscape BIM Coordinator - Dokki, Giza4 days ago
- Mathematics Teacher - 10th of ... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Chinese Translator - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Storyboard ArtistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- English Teacher - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Front End Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo3 days ago
- Copywriter (Content Creator) - Obour City, Cairo2 days ago
- School Inclusion Coordinator/C...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago