Skills And Tools:
- Develop automated tests, and execute the functional, application, and regression-based tests.
- Contribute to the automation of the framework where required.
- Produce required documentation regarding testing methodology and testing results. Record, analyze, and report on automation test results and complex issues.
- Interact with the development team to understand product requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other related fields
- 2+ years experience in selenium test automation tool is a MUST
- ISTQB Foundation Level is a must
- Experience and knowledge in any of the performance testing, data, and test automation tools such as HP Performance Center/ LoadRunner, HP UFT /QTP, HP Service Test, JMeter, Neoload, Rational Robot, TOSCA, Atlassian Jira, Jenkins, Cucumber, Gherkin, etc.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.